Immerse is committed to internally training leaders to reach their full potential in our family-like environment. We also provide resources, training, and development for the larger body of Christ. Our desire is that everyone God sends us will grow in health, wisdom, and maturity to become more effective spiritual leaders. We want to invest into the lives of current and up-and-coming spiritual leaders who have a heart to lead spiritually-based small groups or have a dream of being an occupational or lay minister. This all happens through community connection and mentoring. Weekly meetings, mentorship groups, conferences, and weekend retreats are venues that we utilize toward this end.
- “Bandits” mentorship groups: learn to live and lead from the heart. Group size: 4-5
- Immerse Import: Bring us in to your small group, ministry, church, business, or school to import the DNA, tools, and resources God has given us. Click here to learn more.
- Leadership Conferences: Continued education on how to live and lead from a place of health and powerful connection with the Holy Spirit. Group size: 50-200
- Forgiveness Training 101 : Learn the fundamentals of Forgiveness through practical how-to’s and hands-on lab work. Group-size: 8-20
- Forgiveness Coaching 201: Step 2 toward becoming a Forgiveness Coach. Learn how to ask powerful, helpful questions to discover the heart behind the issues, draw out a story, and coach them through the entire forgiveness process toward healing and resolution.
- Leader Collaborative: take your small group or community through “The Tower” teaching series (purpose, identity, adoption, mission, power, assignment etc.). Group size: 8-20
To learn More: